8. Nobody Knows My Trouble

Ryan Bingham.  The gravel voiced singer songwriter makes his first appearance on the blog with Nobody Knows My Trouble. I have been a fan for years starting with the rocking Bread and Water. We have seen him live several times and have never been disappointed. 

This song is a great story song about personal demons and finding someone that helps you fight through the problems that life brings.  Bingham had a very troubled life based on the interviews I have read. Parental substance abuse, poverty and rootlessness filled his early life, but he has overcome that and become an outstanding artist. 

This being said it is a nice follow up the to the previous post.  My favorite lyric is that "ever since I was a baby I been running from everything I know". It is relatable. No matter how perfect a life can seem on the outside there is always something we are running from. For some it is worse than others, but nevertheless the key thing to remember is that is best if you have someone that you run to when your troubles catch up to you. 




 

Comments

Popular Posts